Friday, August 24, 2007

Well were on the last stretch!! 39 Weeks and counting-

I went into the doctors yesterday and well we are progressing. No protein in my urine. I gained 3 pds this last week, I weigh 159 pds. Baby is head down and his heartbeat is good 136 or 137 beats a minute, baby has dropped into my pelvis he is in estasion 0, so my belly measures an inch smaller. ( I loved it when he dropped because my acid-indigestion went away it was great.)
My blood pressure is good and I am now 90% effaced, dialated to a 3 and The doctor says that he expects to see us this weekend....hopefully! He says that my delivery will be faster that that of a first time mom. He said I really don't know how lucky I am. After saying that he said that he thinks the little guy will be a 7 1/2 or 8 pounder. Ahhhhh he is not a small baby! He jokingly put an apointment for next Wednesday to get me started if the baby isn't born before then.
Well I went shopping today for the essencials, I hadn't bouth my nursing bra's or a breast pump, it wasn't exactly what I wanted to spend almost a $100 on. oh well I guess they are great to have.
The phone has been ringing non- stop for the last couple of days with anxious and loving family and friends wondering if we had welcomed our little one into the world yet. I always have to say "Nope, no baby yet!" He is way to comfortable. Kassie and Jon are having their baby blessing this Sunday on my due date and we really want to go so maybe Andres will stay put until Sunday night but if he decides to come we will be sooo sooo soooo Happy!! Well love you all thanks for your love and concern.

No comments: