Thursday, August 9, 2007

37 Weeks Pregnant




I am fineally 27 weeks! Felito and I are ready to hold our little guy, but I think that he just might hold on to the bitter end. I went to the Dr. for my weekly checkup on Monday, everything was just right, no protein in my urine, I gained 3 pounds, my abdomen measured 37cm and my blood pressure was good. We found out that I am 80% effaced and dilated to a 2 so I am making progress. My dad was going down to Salt Lake on Tuesday and he said that I could go if I promised not to go into labor. jajaja!

I feel like I gained 3 pds this last week the baby is feeling a lot heavier, my belly is HUGE!! Dr. Strebel said that Baby Andres isn't going to be a little boy, he expects that he will be a 7 1/2 or 8 pd-er. OH GOSH!! He will come with his chubby cheeks. My Dr. went out of town on Tuesday and will be back next Thursday so I hope we can hold out until then but no longer. If not I think doc owes me some Alaskan Salmon!

On Tuesday Felito played his last Softball game, all three bases were loaded and Felito hit a homerun. It was so awsome he added 4 pts to the scoreboard, however we lost the game by one point in overtime. Felito is AWSOME!!! We were really excited because Dad, mom & Jami were there....


The Richards clan went to Bear Lake again today it was so much fun. It was so windy we had sand in our food and our hair was a mess. Grandpa and Grandma got out in the water with us the water was just perfect warm and clear. Jami and I went for a walk in the water to get our exercise I was hoping that it would start me in labor. just kidding! I want him to come when he is ready. I am a fried lobster so I hope that I don't go into labor I am in so much pain and that would just be embarrassing.


How your baby's growing: Congratulations — your baby is full term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away. Your baby weighs a little over 6 pounds and measures between 19 and 20 inches, head to heel. Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.


No comments: