Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Over Due, 40 weeks and 1 Day Prego-




I had false labor again on Sunday evening; they weren't quite as tight and close together as they were on Thursday but they were still comming about every 10 minutes and then once again I woke up Monday morning and there was nothing...I guess it is still not time. Felito wants me to call and get started... he has already taken two days of his vacation...but we are going to wait until Wednesday and see what the doctor says. We have enjoyed his time off just being together its been fun!

Tony's Grove

Well Felito and I have officially proved that nothing will bring a baby earlier than their ready! Long walks, Latan dancing and high altitudes (we went to Tony's grove for a walk Monday) don't make the little tykes come when they don't want to... But it was sure fun to try we have enjoyed our weekend together and enjoyed getting out and playing a bit more before responsibility of parenthood sets in. Everyone has been calling us dailey to see if he has been or when he will be born. Thanks everyone for your love and concern. Jami said "Cami, I know you said you want him to be brown but get him out of the oven before he is burned." I thought it was really funny. I really wouldn't mind going into labor tonight though. jajaja! Mom and Gloria are going to see Josh Groben in concert so they told me to hold off until later. I talked to my nurse and she said no amount of walking or exercise will cause you to go into labor so I am going with Felito and renting a great movie and cuddling up with my pillow tonight and just going to take it easy!

We went over to Carlos and Leeann's house tonight and watched "I SPY" It was dang funny it was really fun. I really like hanging out with them they are good friends. Felito has started playing soccor with Carlos so it has been fun going and seeing his play... Felito made 3 goals the last game they played it was awsome!!

No comments: