Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 26 Yeah its officially our due date-




After Thursday night I thought for sure we were going to have a baby. I was having contractions every 10, 6,7,11 minutes for 3 1/2 hours. I thought that if we went to bed that my waters would break or that the contractions would get stronger and closer together and wake me up...but they didn't...they stopped about 8:30 Friday morning. I didn't have any contractions at all on Friday!

A Dominican Celebration (Saturday Night)

We went to a Dominican Dance at club NVO to celebrate 40 weeks prego and we thought that it may jump start my labor but after a night of dancing ( 4 hours straight, I sat out only 5 songs) Andres still is very comfortable... he enjoyed the Bachata, Merenge and Reagee ton. Everyone asked me when I was due and when I said tomarrow they were wondering what we were doing there... it was so funny. I am not feeling any contractions just the baby gigging around and my back feels really tight. It was a really fun night it has been forever since Felito and I went dancing....it just love dancing with him that is one of the things that made me fall in love with him in the first place. It was a great last night together before we are officially parents. Well it is now 2:30 a.m. and I better get showered and into bed we have a baby blessing tomarrow morning. I just wish that I would go into labor or that my waters would break... I want to meet and hold our little bambino!!! Hasta la vista...

No comments: