Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a Bummer...

I am now home on bed rest. Darn it all! I have high blood pressure so the doctor said I have to stay home and take it easy. So poor Felito has to go to work and go work on the house every night. I guess if I have high blood pressure it restricts blood flow to the baby and can cause a lot of problems I sure don't want to get started early so I am home playing with Andres and keeping my feet up. I get horrably bord but what can I do? We are comming really close to moving in I am SOOOOO EXCITED! Before my doctors apointment yesterday I went to T.J.MAXX and got a couple colorful onsies and some pants and shoes for our little Miguel. I am getting so excited to have him here and see what he looks like I dream with him a lot and he always looks very similar to Andres. Oh yeah Andres went poop and pee in the potty yesterday it was fun but he is far from being potty trained. He is my best little friend! Congratulations Jessica on your new addition I heard that evey thing is doing well and you are enjoying your little boy. Tell next time. bye-bye

5 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Oh no!! That stinks!! As lazy as I am when I'm pregnant, I'd hate to be put on bedrest (and of course hate it even more if I had a house to finish building!). But I guess it's for the best, right? I've been occupying my time trying to make things for our baby (though it's kind of hard, 'cause we don't know what we're having yet!). I just got into sewing, and for my first project I made some burp cloths... They turned out pretty well! I was supposed to make them gender-neutral, but ended up picking out boy-ish colors. So today I went out and got some girlie fabric to make my next batch :) The flannel is super-cheap at Joann's... and I have access to my mother in law's sewing machine. Wow maybe I should just call you, this is getting pretty long!

kate said...

Cami! Be good! I just called your house and no one answered.. surprise! You better be resting wherever you are! I called to update you on my life seems how my blogging is lacking as of late.. maybe I'll see what I can do to update that :)

P.S. We get a girl!

Briann said...

That stinks! My Sister in law is pregnant with twin girls and she was on bedrest too for like 3 or 4 weeks! BUT yesterday they took her off, yay! I talked to Felito the other day and have been meaning to call you back! I hope all is well, i will try and call soon!

Heidi said...

hey cami. this is a cute blog. the houses are so close to being done, can you belive it. thats pretty crummy that they have you on bed rest. I hope that everythings is going to be okay. if you need any help let us know.

Heather said...

Oh so sorry to hear that you are on bed rest, that totally stinks. I totally miss you a ton and wish we got together more. If your ever way bored and want some company give me a call and I'd be glad to come visit. I love and miss you tons.