Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am still Alive!

Wow I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I am already 36 1/2 weeks prenant. We are are almost finished with our house. We have been laying sod in our yards we have layed six homes this week and our turn will be on Friday. It has been so much fun doing our yards and seeing the progress we got to choose 3 trees and 5 shrubs our houses are beginning to look like homes. We will hopefully have the open house the 22 of this month (JULY). yeah! We have worked our butts off building 12 homes it will be sooooooo GOOD to be done. (That is a understatement.) I haven't seen or spent alot of quality time with Felito for a long time it has been WORK WORK WORK!! Andres is growing up...he looks like he is three but still acts like a soon to be two year old. His new favorite thing to do is to be tickled he tells us when to "tdap" and "doo" it makes me laugh because sometimes he mixes up one with go. He is sooo cute I can't wait to see how he is as a big brother. He is so helpful, he likes to help me around the house. When we were weeding and raking to get ready for sod he was mommys little helper to pile the weeds and he rake the yard. He did 50% of the work weeding because I couln't bend over and standup so I scooted around the yard and he carried the weeds and piled them around I owe him big time he is my best little friend. Congratulations Cassie and Jon I heard your good news!! Until next time....

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cami--I need your email! I am so excited about your house and your new baby! We are planning a dinner on August 8th with everyone--kind of our own little reunion! I hope you can come! call me or email me 435 232 6311 or brooklyn_stylz@hotmail.com

LeeAnne said...

Hooray! Light at the end of the tunnel! Can't wait till you get to move into your NEW home, AND can't wait to meet little Miguel when he comes into the world! I hope you guys can get moved in and settled before the baby comes :) We miss you guys lots and can't wait to see you again when we're back in town! We still gotta play Ticket to Ride ;)

Briann said...

Hey Chica! I miss you guys! I can't believe your 36 weeks along! Im having a party for Leah next Saturday at 1pm, let me know if you can make it, i need your address! I love you both lots and lots!

Di said...

Hurrah!!!! For lots of reasons, you're alive, you're home's almost done, and you're going to have a baby SO soon! Holy Cow!!! I'm going to be up there the 18th...maybe I'll see you?