Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moving In...




We can now move in....too bad we don't have a truck. We are renting a U-Haul tomarrow to move our stuff. If I had a truck I would be tempted to be moving all day today. (Not the best probably for a 9 mo. prego.) I am just sooooo EXCITED!! I am going to the house this morning to wait for the delivery guys to bring our new kitchen appliences. And I think I will put up the crib first thing. Andres' bed will be delivered this afternoon so I can do a couple things today while I am waiting for Felito to get off work. We had a long meeting after the open house last night. After that some of the familys were really ambisious and are taping and painting their walls I however came home and after a bowl of fruit went straight to bed. We'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! I'm so happy for you! Call me when you get a phone so I can congratulate you :) (my # is 512-3608)

I'm getting really excited to go back home... it'll be in less than 3 weeks! We may even have an apartment ready for us to move into when we get back, we're just waiting for all the paperwork to go through so we can get approved...

LeeAnne said...

Your house looks beautiful by the way!

Brooke said...

MY PARENTS HAVE AN EXTRA TRUCK--DO YOU WANT ME TO SEE IF YOU CAN BORROW IT???

CALL ME--232-6311

Tyson & Gina said...

We're so excited for you guys! Your house looks wonderful! Good luck with all the baby business. Can't wait to hear the news! :D

Di said...

Yay hurray and felicidades!!! I am so excited for you!!! Your fam is darling and you look, as usual, gorgeous! I'm going to be in Smithfield Aug 14th, I will have to come visit- and maybe see a new baby? :D

Jenny said...

The house looks beautiful and knowing that you built it must be an awesome (and exhausting) feeling! You look fab for 9 being ready to have a baby anytime now!

Briann said...

YAY!! Im so excited for you guys! I meant to call you and just spaced since my parents were here visiting! Ill try and call this week sometime! Love ya!

Tiffany Petersen said...

Hey you, this is Tiffany. I just wanted to give you my blog page address so you can check mine out sometime. It is...tiffanypetersen.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Hey you guys! I'm so excited I happened onto your blog! I'm assuming you just had your baby...so congratulations! We need to talk sometime. Love you guys! (Sterzer)