Monday, July 20, 2009

Open House

Hey everyone!! I want to invite you all to our Open House and of course it wouldn't be me if I didn't invite you only 3 days before the event. Thats all the notice you got on my wedding day so I guess its the same this time sorry :(

Neiborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation is pleased to invite you to an OPEN HOUSE
for the Mutual Self-Help Housing Program Group 16
It will be held this Wednesday, July 22, 2009
4:00-6:00 p.m

Open house signs will identify participating homes.

Please come and see us so you know where we will be living, "Our home is Your home" you are always welcome.

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Ah!! How exciting!!! So does this mean that in just a few days you get to MOVE IN?! Too bad we're too far away to go to the Open House *sigh* we'll just have to line up a personal tour from you and Felito when we get back :)

Najma said...

Hey Cami!

I ran across your blog on another blog! I'm so excited that your house is done! It's going to be so nice with a baby almost here! You're mom and you are so cute and fun. I miss working with your mom - you have such a nice family. Good luck with the baby, and congratulations.

-Estee

Di said...

I'm so excited for you! Wish I could come but 5 hours is a long way to drive for an open house...but I told Marne and Grandma so maybe they'll come in my place :D Congrats and take it easy!!!