Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wow what a week!!

We have had a fabulious week!! On Tuesday, November 17, my little sister Toni gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He was 7 pds 6 oz and has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I can't believe the day has fineally arrived and passed. It seems so weird that we have met the "little man" already after a very long 9 months of waiting. Toni and Tory are doing really well, Tory more than Toni of course because after tring for 16 hours to have the little guy she had to go and have a c-section. She did really well of course, she is a trooper. Congratulations guys.....He is an Angel from heaven!!! We spent three days up at the hospital holding squizzing and kissing our "little man" his hands and feet are so tiny and wrinkly he is truely precious. The first thing I though when I saw him was he has Toni's nose.....it was so fun to see how much he looks like her. Simply ADORABLE!!!

2 comments:

Briann said...

WOW! I didn't even know she was pregnant! I really need to call you so we can catch up! We should meet in SLC sometime for lunch or something since I don't work! I hope all is well and I miss hanging out with you guys! Love you

Di said...

I'm so happy you're posting- I've been checking in hopes.... Tell Toni congrats for me!