Saturday, November 22, 2008

We are building our House!!











Felito and I are building a house in Smithfield. We are building with a group called Neighborhood non-profit, it has been so much fun. We have framed 4 and 1/2 houses so far we only have to frame 6 of 12 so hopefully we will be working on the inside of the houses before the snow falls. (I will probably ginks us by saying that.) We started framing on our home last Saturday (the 4th home) and finished up today so it took us 8 days to frame. We will hopefully be getting our trusses put up early this next week. It is amazing to see our home take form and to be the one to build it is awsome....We will be doing all of the finishing work on all 12 of the homes....we have really enjoyed getting to know and working with our future neighbors we are becoming really good friends.... It is a lot of really hard work so after working all evening both Felito and I go to the Sports Academy and sit in the sauna room or jet tub......that is now my favorite thing to do. Andres is getting so big he is now 1 year and 2 1/2 months old he is all over the place, it is crazy how fast time is fling I can't wait until we get into our home and he will have a yard to play in.... IT WILL BE SO FUN!!

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Hey you've started up your blog again!! Your house is really coming along, that's so exciting!

kate said...

you are in big trubble. you moved. and didn't call me. and when I called you no one answered :( CALL ME!!! :)

Di said...

Yay for being in a house- especially when it's yours! I think it's awesome that you're building it, I'm sure you're learning lots!