Saturday, November 22, 2008

HAPPY Belated HALLOWEEN!!




















We have enjoyed the fall... Andres loves to walk and play in the leaves and feel them crunch under his feet. He had so much fun the day I tried to take pictures of him he wouldn't even look at the camera.....Andres was an adorable bat for Halloween. We went to Aunt Gloria's for a party and to pass out candy. Grandma and Grandpa "Great" Richards were there and Grandma Sheryl. We ate chips and salsa, rice crispy bats and carmel apples. yummy it was so much fun! Felito dressed up as a robot James Brown mixing his costumes from the last two years and I was Marsha from the Brady Bunch, Gloria was a Sugar Daddy and Grandpa "Great" dressed up as a baby. We took Andres trick-0r-treating around the block he was so stinkin' cute. He loved to grab the candy out of the bowls and chew on the wrapers. It was so cute at one house the lady held the bowl out so long that Andres filled both hands....turned and sat his candy down on the frount porch and reached for some more....he is our little pig! We ran into Heather (Merrill) and Cory Pence and their two beautiful witches they were sooooo CUTE! Heather was a cat and Cory was the cauldron....so fun! We also ran into our Dominican friend Osfaldo and his wife Claudia we hung out out her moms place and visited. Then we went up to Denalee and Jon's house to see the kids.... they gave us a candy apple that was to die for!! Yummy... Halloween was a BLAST having Andres makes all of lives moments so much better. Hope you had a great Halloween!!

9 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Holy cow look at how BIG Andres is! He's so stikin' cute! I love the bat costume- I almost got it for Carlitos (then a friend gave us a dinosaur costume).

LeeAnne said...

When are you at home so I can call/visit you?

Briann said...

He is getting so big and cute! I am glad you got the internet and caught up your blog, let me know if you want me to update the background for you!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahhhh, i think about you all of the time and wonder if you guys are into your home yet. so sorry that we have been such terrible slakers and havent called you. tate has been so sickly, is seems like it is always one thing after another. so glad that you started up your blog again, just the other week i was about to delete some people off of my list that never update and i am sure glad that i didnt on you. you all look so good and andres is growing up so quickly, he is sure a cutie!! i made my blog private so if you would like an invite, email me at chareebmc@gmail.com and i will send you an invite. love ya girl!

Kelsie said...

OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS LOOK SO DANG CUTE!!! MAN I MISS SEEING YOU GUYS AROUND...GOOD THING WE STILL HAVE GLORIA AND DALE TO STAY CONNECTED... ANDRES IS GETTING SO BIG AND SO CUTE.. HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? LET ME KNOW? IS FALITO STILL WORKING AT HARRIS RESEARCH??

Mandy Campbell said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that i have never seen him in real life. Congrats on the house that will be so awesome.We might be coming up for Christmas depending on when I have the baby I'll let you know. I would really like to see you it has been a long time.

Brooke said...

I was wondering where you were?? I thought you had fallen off the Earth or moved to the DR!! Andres is so cute...you all look so happy. I think that is so awesome about your housing project! What a great thing to be involved in. Good luck. Maybe we will see you this Christmas.

LeeAnne said...

Hey! Isn't it about time for another update? ;)
Hope you can keep coming with me to the sports academy to work out!

Briann said...

that is awesome that your prego! I'm so excited for you! We do need to plan sometime to get together! Let us know we are open! Love you guys! Manda saludos a Felito y Andres Besos y Abrazos!