Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Andres our Little Man!





















(These pictures are from when he was 3&4 months old) He is on his 3rd cold darn-it! ...But he is getting better. He is still not crawling but getting really close, he can do a full push-up and he can maneuver himself in a full circle depending on who or what he wants to see. He is discovering faces more he loves to slap, push or grab your face he especially likes it if you have glasses. His hair is super long and a couple people have asked when I am giving him his first haircut. (It won't be until he is a year old, its tradition in the Dominican Republic. Some superstition that it will make his hair not grow back if you cut it in the first year.) He is going to have some long curls!! He loves to do "raspberries," slap hands (gives you 5), he is sitting up better now and eats his cereal 2x a day!
We have to get rid of our high-speed internet so this may be my last blog (sad) for a little while. We are going to use the free internet from USU (as soon as we figure it out that is.) Speaking of USU Felito is doing great in his classes. Writing a ton of papers and doing a CHON of homework! He is learning so much. I just want to say thanks for all my friends comments to my blog. I love you guys and love that we can stay in touch via the blog. I will keep in touch promise.....Bye bye for now.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Awwwww I'm so sad that you won't be able to update your blog for a while... I've really loved reading it and seeing all the new pictures! I hope you can get on USU internet (we haven't exactly figured it out yet- I thought it was discontinued, but I don't know for sure, we haven't gone and asked!), and if not... our internet is only 10 dollars a month ;)