Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Utah State yeah Aggies all the way GO AGGIES!

Felito is up to Utah State we are so excited. He is in a writing and a reading class (part time school) and working full time still at Harris Research. He is enjoying his classes and learning a ton. He has a lot of homework every night. He has decided to study International Business with a minor in Political Science, that is as of right now.
Andres is 4 months and two weeks old he is sure growing up so fast. He loves his Baby Einstein movies and jumping in his jumper. He is more vocal now he talks non-stop. He squills and coos! He is sitting up better now and loves his toys. He still rolls over a million times a day and he is getting stronger at pushing up on his arms when he is on his belly (he will be crawling soon.) I am so excited!!
I am a mother. I enjoy staying home with my little man. It is a blessing that I can stay home and raise him. I enjoy his sweet spirit and joyful attitude. He is the thing that makes me most happy in my life. My world wouldn't be the same without him. I have got my house cleaned out better now ....so I am going to start reading a lot more and working on Andres' scrapbook. I can't wait until Spring so that we can go outside and go for walks.

5 comments:

kate said...

I miss you! We totally need to hang out, but it's so darn cold out, I just hibernate in front of the darned computer!! Yeah for spring walks!! I can't believe how big our boys are getting, can you believe Bracken still isn't rolling over? Stinkerpants! But he is a scooter.. backwards, and away from what he wants!

LeeAnne said...

It's exciting that Felito's going to USU now! I can't wait till Spring either... Whenever Carlitos sees his stroller he gets excited and "uh-uh-uh"'s, and get soooo upset when I have to tell him no. Poor thing, he hates being cooped up!

Briann said...

Your so cute! We need to get together sometime, I miss hanging out with you and Felito!! You have been recipe tagged! Check out my blog!

Kassie said...

Hooray for baby einstein. Isaac and I watch little einstiens on TV. He likes the colors and I like helping him do the actions. Tell Felito how proud we are of his accomplishments and good luck.

Amy Johnson said...

Hey Cami,
I don't know if you will remember me (Amy Downs). It was fun to stumble upon your blog! I might have to add you to my favorites list so we can keep in touch!