Thursday, February 7, 2008

Childrens Book Party!!


I am going to have a children's book party at my house on Thursday the 21 of February@ 6:30 pm. The company is Usborne Books...they are educational books which are really cute....they even have books in Spanish!! I would love all who would love to come to come....It is going to be so much fun! (Bring your moms so they can spoil their grandkids) I am going to try and get invitations out to everyone but if I missed you it isn't because I don't want you to come it is because I don't have your address. please come..My address is 550 1/2 North 200 West Logan. Check out the books @ www.ubah.com/r2716 make your wish list and come have a fun evening. My Favorites are under Babies & Toddlers (Touchy-Feely) thy have all kinds of textures for little ones curiosity.

2 comments:

Briann said...

I would LOVE to come BUT since it's 2 hours away and i don't get off work until 5:30 I won't be able too, but thanks for the invite! Hopefully we can get together soon! I am going to Fetal Fotos tomorrow to hopefully see what we are having, wish me luck! Love ya lots!

LeeAnne said...

Count me in! Especially since Carlitos is so obsessed with books :)