Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving- 3 Months today!

Thanks Giving was a sucess we sure enjoyed getting together with family and friends to share this great day. We had a delicious dinner, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, veggie tray and pies. It was so good! Andres was three months old on Thanksgiving day. He is a joy in our lives. He is getting soooo big; he has graduated into size two diapers already. It is so fun to see how much he has changed he is getting so tall he fits in size 6 months in alot of his clothes. He is now just a babling, cooing and giggling. I am so proud of our little man! Happy Thanks Giving and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

kate said...

Glad to hear you guys had a happy turkey day! We need to get together, it's been awhile!!(check out my blog.. you've been TAGGED!)

Briann said...

Hey Chica! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Let me know if you want me to change your blog so it's Christmas and Festive!