Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blessing Day, 9 weeks old-






















It was so fun to have all the family and friends at our baby blessing today. Thanks everyone for comming. Felito gave the blessing in spanish he did a really good job....Andres was really good...he only squaked at the end and when Felito held him up. (I loved that kiss that his daddy gave him afterwards, he's a proud dad.) It is such a blessing to have a great husband who honors and exercises his priestood to bless our family. I enjoyed Felito's testimony; I am so glad that we have an eternal family also. I really wanted to bear my testimony today but Andres got hungry so I had to go out. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing us to have little Andres he brings such joy and happyness to our family. When I was comming home from my mission I wrote in the back of Felito's Book of Mormon (his baptism gift) for him to marry in the temple and to honor his priestood and bless his family. Never in a million years would I have thought at that we would get married and he would bless our child. Its amazing how the lord works. We had a great luncheon thanks everyone for bringing great food and sharing this special day with us. OH YEAH...Felito and I made a Dominican dish to share with the family. It is a soup called Sancocho it had 7lbs of chicken, 2lbs of sausage, 1lb salami, potatoes, celery and carrots...etc...We made a huge pot of it and it was a good thing. I think it was a hit, it was all gone. We also made coconut rice...it was fun for Felito to share some of his culture on this special day!

Yesterday was so fun...my friend Briann and her husband Shaun came to town and we hung out. We went to firehouse pizza for lunch. It was sooo good to see them it has been forever. Felito and I don't make it to Salt Lake very often so we will have to go and get together again sometime soon. They are good friends, it was a fun day.

1 comment:

Briann said...

Hi Cami! We had so much fun too! I hope to see you Thanksgiving weekend too! We love spending time with Felito, you and that cute little guy! I emailed you some pictures from our time together too. I hope you like your new blog!