Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Exercise, How Fun!

Yesterday my friend Leeanne and I went to the Sports Academy to exercise (We went one day last week also) it was so much fun...I am sooo out of shape! I have been really struggling with the baby-blues since Andres was born my hormones have been all screwed up. So I am hoping that exercise and vitamins will help. We jogged on the cardio machines for 20 minutes and then did some weight lifting. It felt great, but I got really stiff! I figure, since it is the first few times I have exercised since baby Andres was born it will get easier....and going with Leeanne is a great motivator. Its also good for the guys to have some one on one time with the little kids. Andres had a lot of fun with his daddy...and he was sure ready to eat when I got home...( It feels good to be missed!)

No comments: