Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Hey ya all"

hOw ArE YoU ALL? We are doing really good. We are getting really excited it is only 13 days now until our big trip. We are so EXCITED to see Felito's family and to have Andres and Michael meet their aunts and uncles and Grandma. We had a really good halloween Andres was an adorable pumpkin and Michael was a monkey. We went trick or treating and Andres LOVES candy. Then we went up to grandma and grandpas for the evening. Michaels baby blessing was really good. He is such a good baby. He loves to smile and coo. He is extremely vocal I love it. We miss being in contact with you all and hope all is well.

3 comments:

Briann said...

I keep meaning to call you! Im so sorry my number is 801-440-3898, love you so much and miss you!

Di said...

Hey! It was sooo great to see you! Good luck and have fun on your trip, hope the boys like plane rides...and don't forget to check out google voice! love you all!

Heather said...

Oh wow I am a very bad friend, I'm so sorry I missed the baby blessing I would have been there had known. I still need to come and visit and see him and you. We will need to play when you get back from your trip. I'm so excited for all of you and I hope you have wonderful time seeing the family. Please call me when you get home so we can play.