Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Get your Vacs

Last Thursday Andres and I Started off with Sore throats and ear aches...( I had a bladder infection) and then we ended up with the SWINE FLU! All I can say is we wanted to die...but we can fineally swallow and the body aches and pains have subsided....thankgoodness! WE are now vacinated Andres after the fact got the flu shot and Micheal got the flu vac and 2 other shots to make him current to go to the Dominican Republic. WE ARE SOOOoooooo EXCITED!! One more week! Yeah! Felito and will have to wait until next week to get vacinated for the swine flu vac. Micheal is doing so well the Doctor said that I can start him on solid floods I was so supprised because I didn't start that with Andres until 6 months. Well good to hear from some of you guys! Love you all !!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh my, I love hearing from you! I've been wanting to call you, but haven't been able to yet because I have to wait for a weekend. I hope to talk to you this weekend before you go to the DR!! I'm so jealous!