Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Andres' two month well checkup-




We went to the Doctor today! Andres has grown a ton; he weighs 12.5 lbs (85%ile) and is 25.5 inches tall (95%ile.) He got 4 shots today and tonight he has been quite irratable and wants to be cuddled. It makes me sad but he will feel better in a few days. Doctor Mckenna said that we need to reinforce the behaviors we like because Andres doesn't want to sleep between 11:30 pm-1:30 am and I am getting to be a real tired mommy! So we are going to work on a bed time now.

Andres is going to have his blessing this Sunday we are really excited. It will be fun to have our family and friends get together and share this special moment with us. We bought his blessing outfit 3 weeks ago so I hope it still will fit him. (the store doesn't have a bigger size) oh well it will be okay for his special day.

2 comments:

kate said...

Such a big boy! I love reading your updates, where are the pictures??

kate said...

I know I already left a comment but I had to pull out Bracken's 2 month visit papers and see the "dreaded comparison" he weighed 12.14 pounds and was only in the 77th percentile.. WEIRD! but Andres is quite a bit taller, Bracken was only 23.5 inches tall!