Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess what were having???

It's a Boy!! Felito, Andres, Toni and I went to my ultra sound yesterday it was so fun. I was really shocked that we are having a baby boy. I decided on Andres' name so it was Felito's turn to choose a name he wouldn't tell me any girl names and he had me so fustrated. He said I know that it is going to be a boy so don't be disappointed when we go to the ultra sound and it isn't a girl. I wouldn't be disappointed at all either way but I was sure we were going to have a girl....woopsie....not a girl a cute little baby boy! His name will be Miguel Angel Martinez!!! He will be just as cute as his older brother Andres and will hopefully be the best of friends! He is due to arrive the 3 of August...but we will expect him Lasley standard time which may be a few days late....jajaja! We are so EXCITED to meet our little guy!

6 comments:

kate said...

YEAH!!!

I thought you thought it was gonna be a boy... Guess I thought wrong!

Welcome Miguel!

Congrats Andres on being a big brother!!

Mandy Campbell said...

Congrats!! 2 is tough @ times but tons of fun.

LeeAnne said...

FELICIDADES!!
Sorry we missed you guys! We were gone most of the afternoon. I bet Andres and Miguel will be best buddies :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay...our boys with be able to play and we will just always have to have our babies at the same time. next time should we have girls??? congrats love!

Briann said...

YAY!!! I like the name.. Very Dominican!

Di said...

Congrats! Way to go Felito- knowing it's a boy... Andres will have a little bud to teach all his tricks to now... hurrah!