Thursday, September 27, 2007

1 month today- September 27



It is hard to believe that we have had baby Andres for a month now. We are enjoying being parents. Felito and I haven't had very much time for us which has been hard and I have slept on the couch for the past two weeks so that Felito can sleep and get to work in the morning. Today was fun...Denalee took me to get a present she got me a play-pin it is so cute it is chocolate brown with blue and cream design and a teddy bear mobile. It is awsome I am soooo EXCITED to use it!! We went out to eat at Wingers it was so good. Andres is getting so big he is so bright. His hair is getting lighter, it is now brown and straight. His eyes are changing a bit they are a grey-blue and light brown (I bet he will be our little brown eyed boy.) He is a good mix he has my mouth and Felito's nose and both of our eyes he definately looks DOMINICAN although he is still really fare skinned. He is so much fun, I love to dress him in his "I play sports with daddy" onesie and pants he looks like a little man he is soooo handsome. I can't believe it is real...its a DREAM...we love being parents. Time has flown, Andres changes so much every day...he is getting alot bigger it is kindof sad. He definately knows what he likes and doesn't like, his new crave is his swing he likes to sit and sleep between feedings. He doesn't like his diaper changed he cries and sounds like a little "squicker-toy" it is so cute. (Grandpa says moms usually don't think their baby's cries are cute but...his is.) He doesn't like his "binkie" much, he is most definately loves to suck on his fist though. He loves to bath...but he doesn't like his hair washed. He loves to eat...but he doesn't like to be put down. He has got a personality like his parents OH NO!!

1 comment:

Briann said...

What a handsome little boy you have there!